Must Have Skills |
Provide Oracle BAM development services to assist and transfer knowledge to client staff.
Provide engineering, design and development services using the Oracle 11g BPM and SOA suite.
Assist client project team with the development and implementation of 40 BPM Processes.
Ensure client process maps conform with Oracle BPMN 2.0 modeling standards and best practices.
Provide client project team with BPM process design and ADF development support in an agile development environment.
Provide guidance on using JDeveloper to customize BPM applications to work with other Oracle Components such as the Business Rules Engine, the Human Workflow Engine, and the Adapter Framework.
Develop, implement and deploy BPM processes and ADF forms for performance over a WAN with low bandwidth and high latency.
Configure and customize the Oracle BPM Workspace and web services to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Document BPM and WebLogic Server Administration procedures and Provide client Engineers with over-the-shoulder support.
- Address debugging issues with Oracle BPM projects and ADF forms.
- Perform performance tuning on WebLogic Server.
Provide Oracle BPM and BAM knowledge transfer to client staff.
- Work with client to setup BAM Monitoring and Dashboards.
- Set up Rules Engine for BAM Monitoring.
- Develop and Configure BAM management reports for the client
- Provide client Engineers with knowledge Transfer for BPM, WebLogic and BAM administration.
- Provide client developers with knowledge Transfer for BPM process implementation and ADF best practices
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard