The BPM Architect evaluates software deliverables for quality, soundness, completeness, maintainability, etc. Worker will be responsible for identifying issues that interfere with achieving known objectives, timelines, or goals which arise out of time, effort, or technical challenges. Worker evaluates alignment of software deliverables and requirements with organizational objectives and goals, and makes sure that the architecture and technical team are aware of and in alignment with achieving those goals. Given the challenges and complexity of implementing emerging technologies for the T2 project, the worker will help assess and validate the T2 framework and technical architecture.
- 8 years - Experience and skill in architecting business process modeling (BPM); business services modeling and design; web services modeling; interface design
- 8 years - Knowledge and skill in Java/JEE software development, design patterns and coding standards; Unified Modeling Language (UML); XML standards and technologies
- 8 years - Skill in WebSphere (WS) Business Modeler, WS Integration Developer, WS Registry and Repository, WS Application Server, Portal Server, Process Server and Business Monitor
- 8 years - Skill in performance testing, problem solving and maintaining services taxonomy
- 8 years - Skill in SOA and BPM enabling software, hardware and environments and skill in developing long-term enterprise vision integrating software with other systems
- Compensation: 115 - 120/hr
- Multi-year contract opportunity!
SOAL Technologies - 16 months ago