We are seeking a Brand Manager who has the skills, experience and passion to support the successful launch of our approved drug through the effective execution of physician directed promotion. The candidate must be a proven strategic and analytic thinker who can effectively develop, manage, and implement impactful tactics at launch and beyond. This individual will be responsible for development and management of the tactical elements of the brand plan, specifically focused on the execution of physician promotion, promotional education programs, sales training, and tradeshows for linaclotide in conjunction with co-promote partner. This position will report to the Brand Director, linaclotide.
- Execute the product launch activities for the HCP promotional platform in alignment with co-promote partner;
- Execute the development of sales training materials, communications and strategically guide the development of new hire, launch meeting, and future POA meeting content in alignment with sales training and co-promote partner;
- Manage external vendor to support the successful execution of promotional speaker programs and ensure seamless integration with the field sales force;
- Manage external vendor in the production, distribution, and reporting of promotional materials and product samples;
- Execute the linaclotide tradeshow plan including national and local tradeshows;
- Support the Brand Director in operating plan development and management;
- Aid in the development of the linaclotide brand plan.
- A minimum of 2+ years of pharmaceutical brand management experience;
- Proven experience in designing innovative, best in class marketing communications programs;
- A passion for creating and building brands;
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence without authority;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Field Sales or Sales Training experience a plus;
- Launch experience a plus;
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally and with external partner(s);
- Ability to effectively work with
- Interest in working in an entrepreneurial culture.
To see all of Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' career opportunities, please visit our career page at http://www.ironwoodpharma.com/careers.php. For this posting, please go to http://www.ironwoodpharma.com/job_description.php?jobid=299.