Allegheny Financial Group is a boutique financial advisory firm providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management services to households and businesses that want the highest level of attention. Founded in 1976, the firm is an SEC-registered investment advisor. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and a generous 401k plan. |
We are currently seeking motivated and professional candidates for our Advisor Services Representative opening.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes new client accounts on a brokerage platform;
- Processes account transfers from various sources;
- Identifies and corrects errors, and contacts customers, other firm employees, brokerage firm personnel, mutual funds, banks and clearinghouses to obtain information needed to reconcile transfer issues or check the status of transfers in process;
- Establish and maintain user information in Streetscape (online system for representatives and advisors) and My Streetscape (online system for clients), and provides technical support to users as the primary contact for system trouble-shooting;
- Prepares and distributes communications regarding National Financial Service, LLC developments to internal and external representatives;
- Reviews and processes incoming electronic and hard-copy mail;
- Process money movement transactions (client checks, wires, and electronic transfers);
- Coordinates and participates in special projects as necessary.
- Previous work experience in a similar role or department strongly preferred. General understanding of basic financial terms and concepts is also preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong customer service skills are a must.
- Bachelor ’s degree in a related field preferred (Finance, Business, Accounting); Associate ’s degree with at least one year of related work history considered.
Allegheny Financial Group - 22 months ago