The BSA Investigations Team Lead will have a working knowledge of the basic principles of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations with a focus on Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR). The BSA Investigations Team Lead will be responsible for supervising a team of investigators, ensuring high productivity and quality control with regard to analyzing transactional activity, investigating red flags, and reporting unusual account behavior which may present increased risk for money laundering, terrorist financing, or other suspicious/illegal activity.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Suspicious Activity Monitoring – Investigate escalated alerts of potential suspicious activity produced by the bank’s transaction monitoring software, manual reports, and referrals from other areas of the bank; particularly those of higher risk.
• SAR Quality Control and filing.
• 314(a) scanning and reporting.
• Investigator training.
• Other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS *1-3 years of BSA Investigative experience is required.
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with accurate results
• Ability to quickly learn and manage a new software program.
• Experience and basic working knowledge with the Microsoft Office suite of software.
• Ability to complete assignments with little supervision.
• Working knowledge of bank products, services and transaction types
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
• Exceptional grammatical and writing skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers and other business units.
MidFirst Bank - 30+ days ago
MidFirst Bank occupies a rare position within the banking industry. We are one of the largest privately owned banks in the United States and...