The BSA Investigator will have a working knowledge of the basic principles of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations with a focus on Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR). The BSA Investigator will be responsible for analyzing transactional activity, investigating red flags, and escalating unusual account behavior which may present increased risk for money laundering, terrorist financing, or other suspicious/illegal activity.
Principal duties and responsibilities include:
• Suspicious Activity Monitoring – Investigate alerts of potential suspicious activity produced by the bank’s transaction monitoring software, reports, and referrals from other areas of the bank.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Retail banking experience is required.
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with accurate results.
• Ability to quickly learn and manage a new software program.
• Ability to complete assignments with little supervision.
• Working knowledge of bank products, services and transaction types.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers and other business units.
MidFirst Bank - 16 months ago
MidFirst Bank occupies a rare position within the banking industry. We are one of the largest privately owned banks in the United States and...