BSC CASHIER (Altus)
The lead cashier serves as the primary point of contact for team members for all point of sale transactions. Must work closely with all store personnel to provide quality customer service and communicate with customers as required. This position is on a military installation.
JOB FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITES:
- Deal quickly and efficiently with customer inquiries or complaints by phone, fax or email
- Train new cashiers
- Keep track of customer orders
- Operate the Counterpoint point of sales system
- Receive and process payment from customer – credit card and customer account sales
- Process customer orders, backorders, drop shipments
- Verify sales orders and backorders are completed properly
- Update customer accounts to reflect current information
- Assist customers with unique and hard to find items
- Assist in cleaning the store as needed
- Assist in stocking as needed
- Assume additional responsibilities, perform additional duties, and complete special projects as assigned
- Work with store management to create a safe, clean, healthy work environment
- Must be legally blind
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in retail
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stock shelves
- Must be able to report to workstation without assistance.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 5-10 pounds.
- Must be able to conduct repetitive motions on a daily basis.
- Must be able to write and speak in English
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
· Customer Service
· Ability One Program
TRAVEL : None.
- Point of Sale System
- Store procedures
SALARY : $9.00-$10.00 DOE
This job description does not imply these are the only duties to be performed. The incumbent in this position will perform such other tasks as may be required for the effective operations of the Division/Department upon request by his/her supervisor
Please apply on our website at www.salighthouse.org/jobs
SAN ANTONIO LIGHTHOUSE, A NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION, IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/ AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER