ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Take, retrieve and serve beverage orders to guest tables according to venue specifications in a professional, courteous and efficient manner and complete side work.
2. Bussing tables and keeping service area clean
3. Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned by management.
4. Perform any other duties as assigned by management. Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience:
One year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in a high volume restaurant preferred.
a. While performing the duties of this job with or without a reasonable accommodation, the Employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear.
b. The Employee is also regularly required to walk for extended periods of time, stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
c. The Employee repeatedly transports trays weighting up to 25 lbs. throughout their shift
1. Must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Must have or be able to obtain documents required 3. work in the U.S.
Required Work Cards
. Health Card
Must be able to verify right to work in the U.S.
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 15 months ago