CLASSIFIED JOB VACANCY
BAILEY ES BUILDING ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
1. A high school diploma or training and experience that are considered equivalent.
2. An excellent knowledge of word processing, typing, filing, and operation of common office
3. Three to five years successful experience as a secretary preferred.
4. The ability to greet and deal with public, students, and school staffs courteously and
appropriately, both by phone and in person.
5. An ability to handle confidential matters set priorities and work well under pressure with an
attention to detail.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate
1. Uses computer applications effectively to create documents, databases, memorandums and
2. Maintains a regular filing system, as well as a set of locked confidential files, and processes
incoming correspondence as instructed.
3. Places and receives telephone calls, and records messages.
4. Maintains staff database.
5. Maintains accurate phone list including room phone, room number and voice mail number
of every building staff member.
6. Maintains and records all absences, personal leave, professional leave and unpaid days for
7. Maintains substitute folders and files along with substitute folder packet of information.
8. Orders and maintains building supplies as needed.
9. Maintains payroll timesheets for all classified staff and tutors, and completes bi-monthly
deviation reports for payroll.
10. Maintains all financial records, i.e.. building budgets, staff order requests. Inputs order
requests for the entire staff into the PORQ system. Signs off on all purchases and signs
warrant copy for payment of supplies received.
11. Manages the building petty cash account including reimbursement and reconciliation.
Counts, prepares cashier’s report, and bank statements for all monies deposited.
12. Maintains file of all equipment purchases for inventory, and submits completed Asset
Acquisition forms to Central Office for inventoried items.
13. Maintains a schedule of appointments and makes arrangements for conferences and
14. Welcomes visitors and arranges for their comfort and screens unexpected callers in
accordance with predetermined policy.
15. Assists students with problems or concerns when appropriate.
16. Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or his/her designee.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
213 Days (185 days same as teacher’s schedule; 10 days before teachers & 10 days after; 8 paid
holidays); 8 hours per day excluding lunch. Salary as provided by the Negotiated Agreement.
Work year to be established by the Board.
SALARY: $17.92/HR. TO $22.28/HR.
All interested employees and others, please complete and electronically submit an online application (located on the district website) by WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2013 . We are no longer accepting paper copies of items such as resumes, cover letters, etc., as you may upload this information onto your online application.
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
k12jobspot.com - 9 months ago