The City of Grandview is currently accepting applications for the position of Business & Technology Coordinator. This is a full-time position within the Parks & Recreation Department.
• Provide a variety of moderate to complex technical and administrative support functions in the areas of financial reporting and record keeping, accounting, computer software, website design and maintenance, marketing, and public relations
• Assists department-wide operations to include maintaining staff records, time and attendance monitoring and payroll processing
• Maintains, updates, and enters information into computer database and automated registration system relative to mailing lists, program and membership, rental, and user information.
• Assists with the development and preparation of department budget. Prepares department budget calendar and works with Director to schedule budget hearings, workshops and meetings to meet City deadlines.
• Assists in the development of alternate funding sources through grant writing and development of funding solicitation materials.
• Leads all department marketing efforts including design of Activity Brochure, administration of Social Media accounts, website administration, promotional flyers and handouts, and other applicable methods.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent; prefer degree in business administration, office management or a closely related field. Requires three years direct experience in payroll, human resources, office management, customer service and/or cash handling. Must have a strong knowledge of personal computers, word processing, publisher, and graphic software. Exceptional interpersonal, oral and writing skills and the ability to interact positively with a diverse population. Ability to type 50 WPM and valid driver’s license required.
Wage: $15.79 - $18.95/hour depending on experience. Plus an excellent benefit package!
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to one of the following (please note the position to which you are applying for):
• Email to email@example.com
• Fax to (816)763-3902
• Apply in person at Grandview City Hall – 1200 Main Street, Grandview, MO 64030
• Apply in person at the View Community Center – 13500 Byars Road, Grandview, MO 64030
Closing Date: Friday, March 22, 2013
The City of Grandview is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
City of Grandview, MO - 23 months ago