Work among the best. At The University of Kansas Hospital the Department of Advanced Clinical Information Systems is committed to providing the information required to support patient centered care in a technologically superior environment while safeguarding data integrity, security, and accessibility. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Business Analyst-Epic Revenue Cycle.
Participates in the technical aspects of design, build, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of the hospital's revenue cycle system.
- Ensures project scope, quality, milestones, and schedules are being met for assigned application/technical area.
- Works collaboratively with users/stakeholders in assigned clinical or business area and analyzes user feedback and requirements for revisions, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Works closely with Clinical Analysts, IT Analysts, and other Business Analysts to maintain integration between all clinical and business systems.
- Serves as the liaison between end-users and ACIS vendor.
- Participates in entire implementation of system and develops into the system's subject matter expert for the assigned application or technical area.
- Coordinates ACIS project activities including system design, work flow redesign, data collection, and database management.
- Identifies immediate and future resources needed.
- Bachelor's degree in business operations or a clinical healthcare related field is required.
- 4 years experience in a health care related field plus 1 year business analysis may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business operations, financial registration, or related field in a healthcare organization of similar size and complexity.
- Knowledge/experience with Physician Billing or Hospital Billing preferred. Epic application training will be provided.
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Current professional license required in nursing or ancillary area, if applicable.