UniEnergy Technologies, LLC (UET), based in Mukilteo, Washington, seeks to hire a full-time Business Development Analyst.
UET is a clean energy company which is fully-funded and scaling up to be a world-leading designer and manufacturer of energy storage systems, specifically advanced vanadium flow batteries, to enable:
- increasing adoption of renewables, such as wind & solar
- implementation of smart, reliable grids
- clean, sustainable energy future
The position requires a bright, organized, enthusiastic, and dependable person with a positive attitude who is ready to contribute to the growth and success of the company. This person will be part of the Business Development group and report to the VP Business Development & General Counsel (VP).
The Business Development Analyst will work closely with the VP and management team as a while, and play an integral role in the execution of the company’s business strategy and activities, including:
- Assist in the development and fostering of strategic partnerships with market, product, channel, and other partners
- Support contracting and negotiations with customers and partners
- Contribute to relationship-building with utilities, ISO’s, and other energy market players; local, state, and federal governments; professional and trade associations; and other organizations
- Provide support to the VP on legal matters, including commercial, corporate, IP, licensing, financing, acquisitions & consolidations, employment, environmental compliance, trade regulation, risk management, and other legal matters
- Perform market analysis, value stream analysis, and business modeling
- Evaluate RFP’s, RFI’s, and other customer opportunities, and prepare proposals, quotes, and responses
- Carry out media and public relations activities, including branding, website content creation, news releases, and publications
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 year College Degree required; Graduate Degree preferred
- 2-5 years of business development, sales, and/or marketing experience
- Self-starter with high energy and motivation
- Can-do attitude with desire to learn
- Innovative thinker
- Team player dedicated to success of company
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Experienced user of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent professional presence
- Must be flexible and able to work necessary hours
Salary & Benefits:
This is full-time exempt position. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401-K with matching, paid holidays, and PTO.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
UniEnergy Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.