Territory Covered: Southern California into western Arizona and Nevada.
Location of Position: Torrance, CA.
• Based in Torrance, CA this position will report directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing, with day to day reporting to the General Manager of Torrance. Since the day to day office and support will be administered by Torrance, a close working relationship with the local management effort is essential.
• All Business development activities in the Southern California area, with an eye towards regional representation.
• Have a full understanding of the entire MISTRAS Technology offering.
• Identify technology and business development needs to help develop methodology and secure desired contracts.
• Monitor customer satisfaction level with services being provided.
• Key customer account management, building of strong relationship with top customer base and prospecting for new key evergreen accounts.
• Further development of up-selling advanced service blends with existing evergreen base activities within the current customer base.
• Close coordination with VP Sales and Marketing on corporate accounts and key regional accounts.
• Hands-on management, direction, oversight and involvement with the regional sales effort.
• Aid in develop pricing strategy for the area.
• Represent Mistras at all trade shows, professional meetings and industry forums as deemed appropriate by executive management.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...