All Business development activities in the Houston area, with an eye towards regional representation.
• Have a full understanding of the entire MISTRAS Technology offering.
• Identify technology and business development needs to help develop methodology and secure desired contracts.
• Monitor customer satisfaction level with services being provided.
• Key customer account management, building of strong relationship with top customer base and prospecting for new key evergreen accounts.
• Further development of up-selling advanced service blends with existing evergreen base activities within the current customer base.
• Close coordination with VP Sales and Marketing on corporate accounts and key regional accounts.
• Hands-on management, direction, oversight and involvement with the regional sales effort.
• Aid in developing of pricing strategy for the area.
• Represent Mistras. at all trade shows, professional meetings and industry forums as deemed appropriate by regional/executive management.
• Specific Business development or re-development should include but not be limited to. ABS Vessel inspections and surveys. Boiler Inspections, Turbine inspection, In house shop work, Refinery and Chemical plant Evergreens, Pharmaceuticals, Above Ground Storage Tank inspections etc…
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Education: High School diploma, Undergraduate degree a plus.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Travel between 20-60%
• Microsoft Office suite (word, ppt, excel etc.)
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of NDE experience
Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales and Marketing
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...