Requires general business, customer service and business system aptitude and related experience. Knowledge would typically be acquired in a Bachelor’s degree. Position requires five (5) to eight (8) years of business experience in customer service/sales/marketing- related field. Excellent interpersonal skills are required to enhance and build customer relationships when exchanging information and the ability to resolve sensitive issues inside and/or outside the Company, occasionally with executives. Needs to be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, dependability and organization.
- Responsible for all order entry functions for Greene and Muscatine built models. Serves as the primary dealer contact for all communications regarding sales orders.
- Receives, evaluates and enters orders into JDE Order Entry System, using JDE “World”, “One World” and CRM. This process requires an exceptional degree of accuracy and attention to detail, to assure that the customer’s requirement is clearly understood and entered correctly to the business system.
- Works with Dealers to resolve questions that prevent orders from being processed. Responsible to assure that every question receives the appropriate follow-up and resolution.
- Handles all Dealer correspondence involving order status, change orders, and cancellations. Works with support groups as appropriate to assure a correct and timely response.
- Requires exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities to assure that all communications are clear, concise, professional and credible.
- Generates standard (daily, monthly) reports and special analyses as required.
- Requires a working understanding of all products, including the critical specification characteristics of each model.
- Interprets and applies sales policies, sales manuals, and departmental processes in a logical, consistent manner in an ISO 9001-2000 environment. Provides the highest possible level of customer service consistent with business requirements.
- Requires an excellent understanding of JDE order processing and order configuration in order to troubleshoot problems, identify improvements, and to effectively handle unusual situations.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Needs to be able to cope with stresses and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained. Typically works under normal office conditions where required to sit for extended periods of time. Regularly spend significant amounts of time working in front of computer terminal. Requires ability to work to deadlines.
The Raymond Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...