Financial Services BPO Specialist Job Description
Business Process Services, Inc. is currently seeking a Financial Services Specialist to join its growing BPO team. Our current BPO services offer a variety of business activities on behalf of our clients on a regional, national and/or global basis through onsite (at client locations), offsite or offshore locations. An emphasis is placed on automation and technology using a six-sigma methodology with quality staffing to ensure accuracy and compliance in a standardized fashion. The Financial Services BPO Specialist is a key role within this evolving department and will support the growth of new and expanding business opportunities within the financial arena. Working with the Sales organization, Operations and other Analysts in a collaborative fashion the Financial Services BPO Specialist will be the SME throughout the process.
As part of the team, this position will be responsible for acquiring intelligence about current workflow, map out current state of all phases related to day-to-day financial services transactions, designing a solution to meet the organization’s need for streamlining/digitizing its document systems in order to meet and surpass their financial expectations and presentation of the findings and solution to the customer. The objective of each client engagement is to transform its current manual methodology to six-sigma based procedures that incorporate OBS labor and technology to improve quality, access and usage of data. Clients will include VP or higher level contacts in Administration, IT, Records, Compliance, Procurement and Finance.
- Conduct requirements gathering at prospective and existing sites to understand the clients’ current business processes.
- Design solutions, services, equipment and staffing configurations for prospects that are seeking a more efficient handling of their transactions. This can include but is not limited to, Retirement, Planning/Analysis, Benefits, Loans and customer services for better management of funds and timely problem resolution ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Support proposals based upon functional and business requirements, develops implementation schedules and guidelines for successful deployments, and provides for support to integrate front-end capture, back-office staffing, and technology into the clients’ business environments utilizing the best in-house or outside vendor offerings.
- Collaborates with Sales team to create compelling and detailed proposals that accurately and professionally describes the OBS solution for new or existing clients, contributes to the sales initiatives through team meetings, conference calls, client presentations and client follow-up meetings as necessary.
- Engineering and Implementation of enterprise-wide document streaming to include integrating several departments at various locations to eliminate delays and communication stop gaps. Many of our clients’ Accounting departments service a global base and this position will have to be comfortable in communicating to various types of positions across time zones to map how the OBS solution can be integrated with existing platforms and applications.
- Support proformas to outline the services and costs provided for a total business solution and works with the OBS Finance Department to accurately detail all costs for each project in a responsible manner.
- Creates procedures, guidelines and processes based on document workflow and best practices for the successful implementation of services and equipment at each client site and working with the implementation team or additional subject matter experts to ensure the smooth and concise delivery of services from its design through ongoing management.
- Collaborates internally with Sales and Operations stakeholders as well as outside partners, associations, vendors in sales or marketing programs as directed by the BPO Manager.
- Conducts periodic systems audits and site support for clients as needed in collaboration with operations and account management.
- Support the Implementation and Project Management team on projects at client sites as needed to ensure a support the project management team.
- Prepare Sales to better approach potential clients with industry trend updates and resources to access for educational purposes.
- Documents time allocated to administrative, proposal and finalization of contracts (travel, conference calls, vendor interactions, etc) in a consistent and complete manner in designated department tracking tools.
- Must have worked in the Financial industry and specifically installed and managed Financial Services applications for a minimum of three (3) years. Particularly of interest would be transitioning a client from a manual process to an automated solution.
- Technical expertise to envelope document management in the Financial Services industry, including the appropriate software and hardware that are needed for digitization.
- Must have understanding of Financial Services workflow, capture and DMS software as well as related equipment required for a high-volume, fast-paced environments. .
- College Degree required. A combination of academic and work experience may be substituted
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing document capture, storage, retrieval, and workflow based on document imaging applications.
- Experience in training staff to understand the new or revised Financial Services operations and software products.
- Experience / Knowledge of one or more of the following software products: FileNet, Documentum, OnBase, Stellent, Digitech, AnyDoc, Kofax, Kodak, ABBYY, OpenText, etc.
- The ability to deliver dynamic presentations to prospective clients and conduct training sessions as needed.
- Capable of multi-tasking while ensuring deadlines and quality work are being performed while responding to last-minute requests.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Travel required
Canon Business Process Services
- 2 years ago - save job