Healthcare Reporting Analyst
ValueOptions® Inc., the nation's largest independent behavioral health care and wellness company, specializes in management for all behavioral health issues, and mental health and chemical dependency diagnoses. In support of the Maryland Service Center, we are currently seeking a Database Report Writer to join our team.
The Report Writer’s core responsibility is to respond to the ongoing needs of the department’s customers to include the coding and delivery of assigned reports in a timely and accurate manner. Candidates should possess an ability to work independently to provide systematic and data related support to Data Management and its requestors.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in creating reports and presenting information
- Ability to function independently and manage multiple projects
- Generating and compiling simple adhoc reports and complex data extractions
- Optimizing or improving performance of the reports, when necessary
- Working with end users specifically oriented toward report troubleshooting
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Ability to identify problems and be proactive in addressing them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving ability
- Provide internal customer service to various departments, must be able to translate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preference given to those candidates with a degree in the IT field or 2-4 years of experience in an analytics environment
- Proven experience with one or more of the following is a plus: Oracle, Crystal Reports, SQL
Beacon Health Options
- 2 years ago - save job
Beacon Health Options is a health improvement company that serves 45 million individuals across all 50 states and the United Kingdom. On...