The Business Systems Analyst will utilize broad IT and business knowledge to create solutions that effectively meet business needs utilizing SharePoint technologies. This role will interact with a wide variety of Koch Companies, leaders and business functions. They must show the ability to communicate at varying levels of details depending on the audience. The candidate will be relied upon to execute critical, economic thinking skills with little supervision.
Business Systems Analysts tasks include:
Work Experience / Skills Required:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, process, and needs; is the liaison between the business and IT
- Elicits and documents technical business requirements
- Translates business requirements and conceptual design into functional specifications
- Participates in initial software screening and analysis
- Coordinates with the business and other IT departments to develop and execute testing strategies
- Documents "as-is" and "to-be" processes
Work Experience / Skills Preferred:
- Strong customer focus skills to work with users on defining needs, addressing issues, and answering questions
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to maintain several concurrent projects while providing realistic delivery dates and managing customer expectations
- Strong ownership and accountability skills
- Strong initiative and self-starter to work on projects with limited management oversight
- Experience leading and collaborating on projects in a team environment
- Experience writing unambiguous, verified requirements to a testable level (functional and non-functional)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience developing test plans and scenarios
- Strong conceptual, analytical critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of SharePoint technologies
- Understanding of accounting roles or procedures
- Experience implementing mid to large scale projects
- Experience implementing cloud based systems
Degree in Accounting or MIS/CIS related field
Koch Business Solutions, LP
is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America, according to
. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific and INVISTA, employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. Koch companies manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
To learn more about
Koch Business Solutions
visit us at: www.kbslp.com
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Business Solutions, LP
Koch Industries, Inc.
- 13 months ago - save job