A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Buyer in Grafton for a direct hire opportunity.
The Buyer position will assist in directing the strategic and daily tasks of the Supply Chain team. This position works in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment ensuring supply chain processes support the business’s goals and objectives.
Buyer job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Project Management including initiatives for cost reduction, inventory turns optimization, customer delivery improvement, and new product development.
• Manage a commodity portfolio to optimize material cost, quality, supplier delivery, and leadtime.
• Negotiate supplier agreements and identify / develop new suppliers as appropriate.
• Track and report on daily purchasing metrics to include Customer On-Time Delivery (OTD), Product availability, Purchase Price Variance (PPV), Supplier On-Time Delivery (Supplier OTD), and other external metrics.
• Conduct supplier assessments to pro-actively identify any key supplier deficiencies.
• Lead improvement projects to resolve any supplier performance issues
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree required (supply chain, operations, business, engineering, economics)
• 5+ years experience in Supply Chain/Purchasing. Manufacturing experience preferred.
• Strong MS Office experience required
• Up to 20% travel may be required
• Master’s degree preferred
• SAP experience a plus
• CPM, CPIM, CSCPC certification a plus
• Experience with lean manufacturing a plus
Pay for this position is $14.00-$16.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. Direct Hire opportunities may be available for top tier experienced candidates.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available include:
• Medical Coverage
• Service Bonus
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 22 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...