Under the direction of a Recreation Specialist and/or Recreation Program Supervisor, the successful candidate assists in the planning, organizing, and implementation of all functions of the babysitting room within the Community Recreation Center .
Examples of Duties:
Specific duties include leading the daily schedule of activities for infants, toddlers, and youth (both indoor and outdoor); directing users in the sign in/out procedures of the babysitting room; updating medical cards on all children in the babysitting room; educating and enforcing babysitting program policies and procedures; performing short-term care of infants, toddlers, and youth when placed in the babysitting room (i.e. crafts, games, diaper changing, and first aid, etc.); and communicating with supervisors, manager on duty, other babysitting staff, and the public.
All shifts are needed from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday and 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Saturday.
THE CITY OF DUBLIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Prior experience in childhood development, babysitting, recreation, or latch key programs preferred
- Possession of current certificates in CPR (infant, toddler, and adult), First Aid, & BBP within 30 days of employment
- Current certification in Red Cross Babysitting
- Good communication and organization skills
- Ability to lift objects weighing 25lbs
City of Dublin, Ohio - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -