Under the supervision of the Manager of PCSS , provides babysitting services for children whose parents are participating in the Baby Basic classes.
- Maintains accurate records of children cared for, and submits time cards and records in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Provides babysitting services to the families participating in Baby Basic Classes
- Provides developmentally appropriate interaction and activities for children.
- Sets up babysitting room, maintains toys/materials, and cleans up at completion.
- Assumes appropriate responsibility and ensures that children are supervised at all times until returned to parent.
- CPR certificate preferred
- High school graduate required.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English required.
- Previous experience working as a babysitter is preferred