Babysitter, Part-Time 16 hours per month
The babysitter is responsible for watching the children of the group participants during group, addressing their basic needs and planning creative, educational, fun activities for them.
- Provides care for children ages 0-5 during the adult support group.
- Provides nurturing and comfort to children.
- Ensures cleanliness, proper arrangement, and organization in indoor environments used by children.
- Notifies parent and CSPM about concerns or incidents with children. Documents any action taken.
- Takes attendance daily and gives data to the Client Services Program Manager of Adelante Familia.
- Tracks inventory of toys and educational materials and informs the CSPM when supplies are low.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- One (1) year experience working with children.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish.
- Must pass Criminal Background check.
Tuesdays from 10am - 11:30am
Wednesdays from 6pm - 7:30pm
6pm - 7:30pm