The Baby Sitter position contributes to TSI’s success by providing appropriate childcare for the members.
As the “Ambassador of TSI’s Brand Experience”, the Babysitter is required to operate using the three standards of operational excellence: Always Welcoming, Always Helpful and Always Accountable while ensuring the alignment of all TSI initiatives.
The Babysitter position reports directly to the Assistant General Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Model and promote the mission, values and guiding principles of TSI through appropriate appearance, words and actions.
• Engage in opportunities that positively impact the member experience.
• Adhere to all operational excellence standards related to providing fun and safe environment for members’ children.
• Observe and monitor children's play activities, keeping parents informed of any and all issues.
• Organize and participate in recreational activities, such as games.
• Keep babysitting room clean and organized, maintaining a clean work area throughout your shift.
• Be able to locate the first aid kit/AED and staff members in the club who are AED/CPR certified.
• Immediately report any suspicious activities to a manager or call 911 in case of an emergency (be familiar with Code Orange).
• Proudly support the training of new babysitters.
Town Sports International - 9 months ago
Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (TSI Holdings) is an operator of fitness clubs in the northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the...