Are you ...
- experienced building lightweight/dynamic web-services to integrate with web, mobile, and tablet applications at internet scale?
- a technology generalist, but also with possibly significant specialization from previous positions?
- comfortable working in a lean, rapidly iterative product development process?
- fanatically devoted to the customer experience?
- passionate about learning new skills and technologies?
- comfortable having the the freedom to pick the best tools to solve the problem at hand?
- comfortable working up & down the application stack?
Then youll enjoy working with us as we create an exciting, new cross platform productivity framework that will change the way people work online.
Things were looking for:
- Experience with multiple programming languages (e.g., C/C#/C++, Java, Python, JVM languages (Scala, Clojure, Jython, Groovy, etc.)
- Devops, automation, instrumentation, monitoring
- Experience developing service oriented architectures in real time systems (e.g., ZeroMQ, etc.)
- Experience building fault tolerant systems with horizontal scalability
- NoSQL / MongoDB / Voldemort / Redis
- Advanced experience with server configuration, database management, AWS - (EC2, SQS, S3, Cloudfront) or RackSpace
- HTML5 / WebSockets
- OAuth / OpenID
Some of the things you might have worked with in your prior lives:
- Web servers (Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd) and application frameworks (Ruby on Rails, Django, PHP, Tomcat, etc.)
- Core system services: BIND, Sendmail, Postfix, Samba, Rsync, NTP, NFS, etc.
- System and Application Logging: syslog-ng, rsyslog, Splunk, etc.
- SQL or NoSQL databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, CfEngine, or Bcfg2)
**Priority given to local candidates**
** Have a GitHub account? Send us a link to your profile and some projects you've written/forked
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Branchfire, Inc - 12 months ago