Moontoast is an innovation leader in the rapidly growing social advertising industry. Recently recognized by Facebook with a PMD Innovation Award and by SIIA CODiE Awards as the Best Social Media Platform, Moontoast is looking for passionate, energetic, self-starters that move fast and want to drive innovation at the forefront of the social revolution. Our rapidly growing client services team is seeking a talented Customer Experience Account Specialist for expanding our Social/Mobile interactive rich media experiences.
We deliver high profile, high visibility, branded social user experiences that are distributed as ad units through various social networks, mobile networks and content networks driving compelling engagement. Our social rich media ads are built to be best-in-class, well-designed and intuitive user experiences, which leverage “mobile first” responsive design techniques to differentiate our product. Our innovations have helped drive first-to-market solutions for some of the top brands in the world, like Nike, Lexus, P&G, Toyota, Alienware, Samsung, VEVO and Microsoft.
We need people who can work with new ideas and concepts effectively and execute on delivering best-in-class managed services.
In this position, you will provide the quarterbacking support that our Customer Experience Account managers need to deliver world-class service. You must be well organized, always in control and know what you need to do and how to get it done. You will be a part of building our new San Francisco location and establishing the culture that sets us apart from other early stage technology companies.
As a rapidly growing company, we need someone who can keep up with our fast pace and help create innovative solutions to keep our brand as the recognized leader in the social platform marketspace. Come and join the Moontoast team!
- You will provide back-office support for the Customer Experience Team. We depend on you to help coordinate the many moving parts of customer deliverables.
- You love challenges, solving problems and being at the center of activity.
- You are able to learn about new procedures and master them with a strong attention to detail.
- You have a consistently positive attitude and you are willing to do whatever it takes to get your account manager and customer what they need.
- 2-3 years of experience in operations, support or customer service-type role.
- Strong ability to understand office computer systems such as email, scheduling calendar appointments, MS Office programs and ticketing systems.
Nice-to-Haves and Pluses:
- Ability to multi task by managing team calendar, book customer appointments, and coordinate reporting due dates
- Deliver timely Social Analytics reporting for customers (familiarity with web analytics recommended)
- Ability to learn and understand metrics and build presentations from a series of reports
- Ability to communicate internally across departments
- High level of professionalism in all forms of communication
- Very strong ability to organize and constantly reassess priorities
- Commitment to quality through a strong attention to detail
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to triage multiple requests
- Experience using Excel
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to use PPT, Word and to quickly learn customer management platforms like Redmine and Salesforce
- Demonstrate ability to self-organize and prioritize shifting requests and demands.
- Experience in social media, mobile and/or digital advertising
- Experience contributing to product marketing collateral (emails, newsletters, etc)
- Startup experience
Moontoast is the leading Social Rich Media Ad provider for top brands and agencies for their social advertising requirements. Moontoast's Social Interactive Advertising Platform enables brands to effectively focus their social efforts on driving ROI through rich, engaging consumer experiences throughout the social and mobile web . With Moontoast, brands activate their fans to interact in social networks like Facebook and Twitter within branded rich media user experiences.