Strategic Account Executive (Carlsbad)
PHP Engineers (Carlsbad)
QA Engineer (Carlsbad)
National Sales Executive (Carlsbad)
Account Manager (Carlsbad)
SEM Marketing Manager (Carlsbad)
Customer Care Manager (Carlsbad)
Staff Accountant (Carlsbad)
Strategic Account Executive
Business.com is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Strategic Account Executive to join our fast growing company. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for developing a sales strategy to penetrate corporate accounts and their agencies. This role works closely with the Account Management team to service existing base and identify up-selling opportunities. This position reports directly in to the Vice President of Sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Required knowledge, skills, education, and experience
- Find, develop and qualify sales opportunities within our target audience across various companies and industries.
- Demonstrate the value of the Business.com suite of products to address client goals and close deals in an expedient fashion.
- Establish relationships with Sr. Executives (Presidents, GMs, VPs) by becoming a trusted and valued business partner
- Conduct presentations to agencies and decision makers and manage the execution of the sales process, from qualification through closing
- Consistently overachieve quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Drive $2M+ in revenue in a highly competitive environment.
- Will be required to drive territory development, as opposed to responding to customer requests. Highlight needs and focus activities around driving new or expanding current opportunities.
- Quickly master the competitive landscape and develop understanding of how to differentiate Business.com products.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's/MBA preferred.
- 5 – 10 years' experience in enterprise sales, preferably in the online B2B space. Agency or online ad sales experience is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas of $1MM and above.
- Ability to sell to and manage senior-level relationships (Director, VP, CMO).
- Superior public speaking, presentation and written skills
- Expert sales skills including the ability to persuade, overcome objections and quickly react on your feet.
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to "do what it takes" to succeed.
- Team player
- Creative problem solving skills
- Intense, hungry, driven personality with a track record of winning.
- Competitive compensation based on level of experience
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equity Opportunity
- Health Club Membership
- Fun, hard-working atmosphere with opportunity for everyone to contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Fridays, quarterly off-site events, video game tournaments, foosball, etc.
Business.com, Inc. - 9 months ago