We are looking for experienced, well-rounded engineers who love building software for mobile devices and infrastructure. The projects on our plate are amazing, and passion is a must.
What are you looking for?
- A brilliant team working on an array of new mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup (many of us come from venture-backed startups, and we can all attest to this!), with the handy resources of a technology/new media giant
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Great amenities within a great building, including: fully stocked cafeteria and kitchen on every floor, and a colorful/creative work environment
The backend QA engineer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Scoping & selecting test framework : Initially, as Tinder does not have a test framework, the Backend QA Engineer will be scoping the requirements and selecting 3rd party software which will power the test framework and selecting the appropriate tools.
- Developing test framework : QA Engineer will be responsible for writing scripts/test cases, adding them to the framework, and running them in an automated fashion.
- Identifying/Adding new tests cases : The QA engineer will be responsible for identifying new test cases derived from product goals & engineering changes, continually adding new tests.
- Administering the system : The QA engineer will be responsible administering the system, keeping it up and running, and deploying the test passes in a reliable, efficient manner.
- Load Testing : The QA engineer will be responsible for load testing & capacity planning.
o REST architectures
o QA automated systems
o Previous load testing experience
- Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school is preferred, but a wonderful project list trumps all
- Got an app that you've designed in the Apple App Store? Send us an iTunes link.
- Have a portfolio of work? Shoot over a link.
- Do you like writing about things you design/build? We'd love to read your blog.
- Ultimately, we are looking for intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneurs who are passionate about creating great products and solving unique problems.
Competitive salary/equity compensation, and better benefits than any other startup in Los Angeles (phenomenal health coverage, 401K, gym discounts, software discounts, free drinks, snacks, and a lot more)
In April of 2015, Match turns 20 years old as one of less than a handful of tech companies born in 1995 that still leads its category. And...