We're a fast growing interactive agency located in Atlanta, GA that's looking to bring on an additional full-time backend web developer to help build great products for our clients. You'd be responsible for building out CMS back-ends, creating complex web and mobile applications, integrating with external APIs and building internal tools. We've got a great in-house development team that loves exploring new technology and putting it to use for our clients.
The things that will set you apart (AKA Bonus Skills):
- 2+ years of web development
- Experience with creating & customizing content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, etc)
- Passion for web development
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
This is a full-time, on location position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. If this sounds like you, send your resume and work samples to: email@example.com .
- Sense of humor
- A solid portfolio of work
- Experience building mobile apps
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms (Magento, osCommerce, etc)
- Experience with front-end development (slicing and dicing PSDs)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices