Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Ready to raise the bar on customer satisfaction?
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the U.S. and is searching for a career minded backroom supervisor that can make a difference to the customer shopping experience. Many of our successful long term associates started at the beginning. The backroom supervisor is responsible for leading a team of associates in one of Raymour & Flanigan's showrooms to maintain excellent customer care, accurate inventories and excellent showroom appearance. Here is where you can demonstrate your customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply today for the start of your successful future!
- Commitment to Raymour and Flanigan's safety policies and procedures. Ensure that associates and self are working safely at all times.
- Ability to lead and build a team, along with motivation and associate recognition.
- Plan and communicate clearly and effectively with showroom sales and customer care partners.
- Communicate effectively with customers to provide excellent service.
- Efficiently load and unload trailers.
- Load furniture and accessories in customer vehicles.
- Assemble of furniture.
- Move and place furniture on the showroom floor.
- Accountable for Inventory control and processes.
- Keep the warehouse and showroom clean and organized.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Human Resource functions to include staffing and performance conversations.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Experience leading a team.
- Organizational and customer service excellence.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Raymour & Flanigan offers opportunities for advancement, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation, short- and long-term disability, associate merchandise discount, and paid life insurance.
- Lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 12 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...