Job Title: Bagger/Cart Runner
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Front End Manager
A Bagger /Cart Runner is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, bagging groceries, and safeguarding company assets. Must provide prompt, friendly, reliable service to our customers by using proper bagging techniques and by offering accurate location of item information
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Bags groceries, according to bagging procedures.
- Replaces cleaning and packing supplies used at checkout area(s), maintaining an orderly appearance.
- Be friendly, courteous, cooperative, and able to communicate with associates and customers.
- Responsible for maintaining standards according to the Front End expectations.
- Performs prompt parcel pick-up service.
- Collects shopping carts from parking lot and surrounding areas and returns carts to store.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Support and execute superior customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to bag efficiently while maintaining product integrity
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write accurately
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described below are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The associate must possess the ability to stand in place for long periods of time; walk in the store; bend, stoop and lift or push up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. Requires fine finger and broad manual dexterity, and eye-hand-foot coordination in order to operate equipment.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed in all weather conditions
Festival Foods - 11 months ago
At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission!
Festival Foods employs more than 4,700 associates who serve...