Looking for rewarding work? Northeast Behavioral Associates is actively recruiting individuals to work as an EOS/CFIT/CAITS (Enhanced Outpatient Services/ Child and Family Intensive Treatment/ Child and Adolescent Intensive Treatment Services) case manager. The case manager will be responsible for providing intensive support and case management in the home and/or the community to children/adult with developmental, emotional, social, and/or physical difficulties, implementing the child's/adult's individualized treatment plan, collecting data in response to interventions for each treatment goal and objective, participating in supervision meetings, and participating in client specific orientation and training. The case manager is expected to be able to express verbally, and in writing, the methods used in treatment, the reasons and relevance of interventions used in treatment, and a daily note describing the interventions used on that particular day. The case manager is expected to be able to uphold a level of professionalism and maturity, and must be punctual, reliable, and consistent.
We are currently looking to serve and fill cases across rhode island to include providence, warwick, and surrouding areas.
This position is part-time and generally requires between 10 and 20 hours per week.
Job Duties Include:
- Implementing a service plan that is developed by the clinical supervisor.
- Providing case management for the client.
- Writing organized and in-depth daily contact notes and keeping data collection on service plan goals.
- Providing feedback to the agency on service plan goals.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services. (i.e. psychology, counseling, child development, education, and nursing)
- Meets transportation requirements (No history of DUI, a year free of vehicle accidents, valid vehicle insurance, valid vehicle registration, and valid state inspection sticker).
- Will allow agency to run a DCYF CANTS clearance check.
- Will provide the agency with an original BCI from the Rhode Island Attorney General’s office.
- Mental health experience is preferred
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Northeast Behavioral Associates was founded by Dr. Peter C. Patch in 2001 to serve adults, adolescents, and children with clinical and...