1) Prepares cupcakes, and biscuits according to recipe: Checks production schedule to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake.
2) Measures ingredients, using measuring cups and spoons.
3) Mixes ingredients to form dough or batter by hand or using electric mixer.
4) Cuts dough into uniform portions with knife or divider.
5) Molds dough into loaves or desired shapes.
6) Places shaped dough in greased or floured pans.
7) Spreads or sprinkles topping, such as jelly, cinnamon, and poppy seeds on specialties.
8) Places pans of dough in proof box to rise.
9) Inserts pans of raised dough in oven to bake, using peel.
10) Adjusts drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature.
11) Removes baked goods from oven and places goods on cooling rack.
12) May bake pies, cakes, cookies, and other pastries.
13) May be designated according to specialty baked as Baker, Biscuit; Hot-Bread Baker; Rolls Baker; or according to shift worked as Night Baker. Qualifications
Royal Cake Design Studio - 9 months ago