As an Applications Programmer you will help develop, support, maintain and test software applications for a specific business unit or supporting function. This position will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing complex applications for a Business Technology Group.
You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert and provide technical direction for specific initiatives and projects. You will have the opportunity to lead projects and collaborate with other programmers and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of the software application.
You will work with minimal supervision and guidance from more seasoned consultants, and may also be expected to provide application support.
Line of Business Specific Description:
Consultant Applications Programmer :
• Applications Programmer/Developer you will help develop, support, maintain and test software applications Enterprise Capital Management – Balance Sheet Management Division.
• Position will be responsible for Design, Development, Testing, Documentation, and on-going support of applications and processes in response to the needs of the division
• Individual will be SME (Subject Matter Expert) and provide technical direction for specific initiatives and projects.
• Lead projects and collaborate with other programmers and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of the software application.
• May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
• Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource
• Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from programming manager
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related work experience
· 3+ years Object oriented programming in windows application client/server environment using MS Visual Studio .Net with C#
· 3+ years SQL Server (Preferably 2005 or greater) experience
· Strong design and analytical skills
· Strong communications skills with proven ability to listen effectively and communicate with non-technical associates
- Agile Development Methodology
Bank of America - 12 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...