General Summary of Duties :
Balcony Cleaner will maintain the cleanliness of all assigned balconies and patio furniture, sliding doors, and windows.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands :
Requires mobility. Move and transport supplies and equipment weighing up to fifty (50) pounds. Clean and reach at floor level or to a height of eight (8) feet off floor. Normal vision and hearing range. Eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to distinguish letters, symbols, and colors.
Typical Working Conditions :
Work is performed outdoors/indoors under variable temperature conditions (extreme heat or cold). Use and exposure to cleaning solvents and chemicals. Exposure to fume, odor, and dust hazards. Ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, illumination, and air quality.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following) :
1. Maintains and cleans balcony.
2. Works with Engineering department to maintain condition/quality of balconies.
3.Reports all maintenance problems as needed.
4. Notifies supervisor when a shortage of supplies is noticed.
5. Recognizes and uses appropriate cleaning chemicals.
6. Turns in articles left in rooms to management for “Lost and Found” handling, following hotel procedures.
7. Assists with projects as needed.
8. Performs other duties as required.
Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities) :
Requires ability to perform basic math skills. Ability to communicate electronically or using a telephone or pager. Ability to communicate effectively in English and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff. Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions.
No specific requirement.
Relevant experience preferred.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- 24 months ago - save job