The Baler Operator is responsible for all aspects of the Baler and Hogger, operation of the equipment, weighed waste program documentation, bale quality, bale weight and work area safety.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keeping a SAFE and CLEAN work environment
• Machine operation
• Maintain acceptable bale quality
• Maintain acceptable bale weight
• Trouble shoot running problems/changes
• Weighed waste program specific documentation
• Communicate maintenance related needs with the maintenance department through Supervisor
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
• Basic math skills
• Read English
• Verbally communicate in English
• Write in English
Previous Work Experience
• External Applicants: None
• Internal Applicants: None
Kapstone Paper and Packaging - 9 months ago
KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation was formed in April 2005 by industry veterans to establish operating businesses in the paper,...