Delivery Route Driver
Abraham Linc is now accepting applications for a Delivery Route Driver. This position delivers locally and does not involve overnight or extended length trips. Duties will include but are not limited to operating, running, maneuvering, navigating, and/or driving company vehicles, specifically tractor and trailers and straight trucks to customer locations and unloading orders.Operating and testing mechanical products and equipment.Inspect, service, repair the truck and/or replace parts when needed.Maintain a log of preventive maintenance on the equipment.This position will also be responsible for the cleaning and maintaining the vehicles and equipment and preparing all tools and equipment for the next job upon arrival to the office.
Drivers will enjoy a four day work week.
Compensation package includes hourly wages, drop charges, bonuses, 401K, health plan, vacation pay and paid time off.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Have a Class D Commercial license
• Ability to pass a third-party administered drug screening
• Ability to acquire/obtain a CDL Class A driver's license within 90-120 days of hire
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Have a Class A Commercial Driving License (CDL)
• 2-3 years of prior experience working as a truck driver
• Previous experience in delivery route driving
Abraham Linc - 9 months ago