More information about this job:
Are you feeling complacent in the same position and feel you have more to offer in your profession? Here is an exciting opportunity waiting to be explored. Eide Bailly, LLP has an immediate opening for a Bank Regulatory Compliance Professional Position in our Sioux Falls, South Dakota office.
The Compliance Professional will be an essential asset to our Compliance Team, where enthusiasm, teamwork, and collaboration come first. This position will work with financial institutions of varying sizes and assist them in maintaining a strong regulatory compliance program within their organization.
Eide Bailly LLP continues to grow its practice and the candidate selected will have the opportunity to work not only with various clients but also offers the room for advancement and promotion throughout their professional career.
The Bank Regulatory Compliance Professional is responsible for ensuring value-added services are provided to our clients. As such, the professional candidate must:
- Effectively work and communicate with clients in the banking industry to ensure compliance processes and operations meet required regulations.
- Conduct consultative collaboration sessions and/or discussions with key leaders within the client company in order to: 1) respond to regulatory examination issues; 2) Correct compliance deficiencies; and 3) Review internal compliance processes and controls.
- Understand and keep current with banking compliance regulations trends or issues, in order to recommend and/or develop processes and procedures to implement changes to better serve the client.
- Prepare and assist client companies with compliance testing and training on bank regulatory issues.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
To achieve professional success in this role, the candidate for the Bank Regulatory Compliance Professional must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field; a CRCM certification would be beneficial but not required.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in a bank with emphasis on compliance and bank regulations OR experience working with the Federal Reserve, FDIC, OCC, or state banking regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and other office software.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work additional hours as needed, travel (up to 80%) to client locations within South Dakota as well as limited travel outside of South Dakota. You will also need some form of transportation to get to your client office locations.
If you are a compliance professional looking for more flexibility and control in your career, this is the job for you!
Submit your resume here today and Experience the Eide Bailly Difference!