Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Financial Services
State & City: VA-McLean
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 18422BR-8
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
At PwC, you will find Advisory professionals with unparalleled financial and accounting expertise, knowledge of business processes, industry insight and technology, and customer relationship skills. Our Advisory professionals help companies anticipate, create and manage change. In short, we help companies to : (1) respond to crises, (2) improve business processes, and (3) transform their business. Note that across all of these solutions, we embed sustainability into our approach. This also includes helping clients to sustain prior changes that may have been undertaken to address a crisis.
Members of our Advisory practice provide a valuable service to our clients and strive to differentiate PwC by executing the following:
- We put our clients first: Each client situation is unique, and we tailor our approach to every relationship and engagement;
- We view the world from a client's perspective: From the initial client meeting onward, we listen first, and then assemble a hand-picked team from across the firm;
- We create lasting value for our clients: We bring together the precision, structure, and deep analytical capabilities of audit and tax and the creative mindset and problem-solving skills of consulting; and
- We focus on action, impact, and value: We don't just assess and recommend; we also help our clients implement with agility and flexibility.
The Financial Services Industry Group consists of over 34,000 industry-dedicated professionals worldwide, including over 4,500 in the U.S. who serve multinational banks, insurance companies, investment managers, broker-dealers, and hedge funds. PwC serves more of the largest and most complex financial services companies than any other firm. Moreover, our extensive, integrated global network of industry-dedicated resources enables us to apply this knowledge on our client's behalf whenever and wherever they need it. The Banking & Capital Markets Sector serves virtually every segment of the banking industry - consumer/retail banking, commercial banking, wholesale banking, mortgage banking, securitization, capital markets, etc. Ever-changing regulatory and other critical developments affecting domestic and international banking institutions can be challenging and are often downright overwhelming. As a market leader, PwC banking professionals continually anticipate, understand, and resolve emerging issues at the forefront of the banking industry, helping our clients negotiate the maze of regulatory requirements in the U.S.
Position/Program Requirements:Knowledge Preferred:
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success with the selling, management and direction of multiple consulting projects or a single large and complex project in the Commercial, Mortgage and Consumer Lending vertical, including the following:
- Building and maintaining a client base
- Managing client relationships
- Building and mentoring project teams
- Staying educated on current trends
- Assisting in the development of knowledge capital
- Project planning, engagement management, budget management, resource allocation and vendor management.
- Assist business development teams with writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or a proven record of success performing in a role involving a combination of consulting and general Lending, including working knowledge of lending systems, processes, products and regulations.
- Demonstrates a proven track record to sell and manage $1+ million revenue annually.
- Demonstrates recognition by several of the major lenders in the Commercial, Mortgage and Consumer Lending industries and an extensive knowledge of networking with those lenders to develop new business, develop relationships, and capture information to understand industry trends.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or a proven record of success performing in a role involving origination, servicing, and loan accounting operations, emphasizing Lending system implementations.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or a proven record of success performing in a role analyzing Commercial, Mortgage and Consumer Lending verticals, including the current state, development of the target state, the presentation of alternatives and recommendations to Senior Management, and the planning, execution and control of engagements.
- An obtained advanced degree is preferred.
Min Year Exp: Minimum of 7 years experience
- Demonstrates extensive consulting skills within a professional services environment, including the ability to analyze the current state, develop the target state and present alternatives and recommendations to Senior Management as well as plan, execute and control engagements.
- Demonstrate extensive project management skills, including but not limited to: meeting facilitation, leadership of client and PwC teams, deliverable production and quality review, and strict adherence to timelines and deadlines.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients, including leveraging PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Min Degree(s) and Certifications: Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree required.
Travel Requirements: 80-100%
PwC - 2 years ago
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...