PT Gaming’s team has been in the gaming industry since 1996. We currently have over 500 Associates and are the largest company in the industry servicing 14 casinos/card rooms throughout California. We strive to provide superior customer service and ensure the proper functioning of financial management systems under current regulations.
About the Job:
PT Gaming is looking for detail oriented individuals with impeccable customer service to fulfill the position of Gaming Associate for a provider of Third Party Proposition Players located in two of California card rooms in Los Angeles/South Bay area. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment if you enjoy the dynamic atmosphere of a Casino or Cardroom.
In this position, you will work directly with the casino’s customers and dealer at the table carrying out the following responsibilities during live games such as Black Jack, Tiles, Paigow Poker and Baccarat!
- Ensure that wagering is carried out properly and bets/wagers are handled appropriately
- Oversee the handling of casino chips and pay outs to winning customers
- Verify that all losing bets/wagers are collected properly by the dealer
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate positive dispositions and thrive in a team-oriented environment. Other requirements include:
Compensation: $12 p/hr , provides an extensive paid training program
- Positive Attitude
- Superior Customer Service and People Skills
- Be able to display basic math skills and add card values quickly
- Strong employment references and stable work history
- Availability to work day, swing, or grave yard shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have valid CA driver's license or CA Identification Card
- Must successfully pass background and credit
In addition, we offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
Also, we will pay the initial registrant fee mandated by the California Gambling Control Commission to obtain licensing for this position.
- Medical / Dental/ Vision/Life
- Paid Time Off
PT Gaming - 2 years ago