Summary : Responsible for the administration and coordination of all banking center staff, as well as, accomplishing sales objectives by attracting new deposit and loan business while delivering outstanding customer service and retaining existing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university; or a high school diploma or a general education degree and four years of banking experience and/or training required. Management experience is preferred.
- Exercising executive and administrative control over the functions of the office, including the implementation of local policy and explanation of organization programs, policies and objectives.
- Attending to the needs of existing and prospective customers, including answering inquiries regarding accounts and loans and handling customer complaints.
- Ability to attract, motivate and retain staff.
- Proactively selling banking services to meet established sales goals.
- Must possess an ability to develop business and build relationships with customers.
- Responsible for the development and training of the Personal Bankers and CSM through effective coaching techniques; ensuring customer satisfaction and the achievement of Banking Center goals and objectives.
- Adhering to the prescribed security controls to protect the Banking Center against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
- Exercising the usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations.
- Conducts monthly sales and coaching meetings and weekly sessions with Banking Center staff.
- Responsible for all tracking and reporting as required by Retail management.
- Recommend policies and procedures to achieve better efficiency for the Banking Center to the Regional Manager.
- Participate in bank beneficial service activities within the Banking Center community, such as Chamber, Rotaries, etc to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Development of local marketing plan.
- Achieve goals and objectives as defined by Retail Strategic and Business Plan.
- Create and implement action plans when needed to better the quality of service in the Banking Center.
- Some branch travel required. Must be flexible to travel to other bank locations as needed.
- Encourages team environment through effective leadership and coaching.
- Comply with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “Practice” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Can respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Manages Banking Center and supervises employees. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the Banking Center, as well as, development of staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, coaching for performance and resolving problems.
Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS Registry) is required upon hire; certain job responsibilities as define by the SAFE Act may not be performed until registration is complete. Good standing with the NMLS Registry must be maintained.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening.
The "MB" in MB Financial doesn't stand for "Midsized Businesses," though that's its target market. The holding...