The Bankruptcy/Doc Team Job Coach will report directly to Supervisor or above and will be responsible for assisting the HR Training Department to ensure all the required training needs for the Bankruptcy/Doc Team department are met. This individual will foster an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork as well as serving as a mentor to reinforce desired behavior on the floor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This individual will be responsible for assisting Bayview HR Training Department with instructional design of training programs, job aids, and classroom facilitation for the Bankruptcy/Doc Team department.
- Responsible for identifying best practices and for proliferating them throughout the business with consistency and quality.
- Coach employees upon hire and provide guidance and assistance to existing employees as needed when questions or issues arise.
- Work closely with the Bankruptcy/Doc Team Manager to identify process and training gaps within the departments to implement and update existing training curriculum.
- Work proactively to determine opportunities for new training modules or to anticipate training needs based on the department objectives and timelines.
- Support Bankruptcy/Doc Team Coordinators in communicating all policies and procedures of the Bankruptcy/Doc Team Coordinator function.
- Provide feedback to management on staff performance through quality control of all Bankruptcy/Doc Team Coordinators daily processes and functions so training needs are identified.
- Serve as a liaison to Bankruptcy/Doc Team, and HR Training to assist in scheduling, delivery, generating reports, and tracking to ensure staff is current on Bankruptcy laws and procedures.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for any system roll outs and/or policy procedure changes.
- Develop Bankruptcy/Doc Team function-specific training beyond the foundational new hire instruction
- Extensive knowledge of LPS/MSP Applications and LPS Desktop.
- Freddie Mac experience a plus.
- HUD experience a plus.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to engage the class and moderating questions during facilitation.
- Detail oriented, excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in fast paced environment.
- Flexible with a willingness and aptitude to learn new tasks and adapt to change
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Applications)
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Superior oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to employees at all levels within the organization.
- Willing to travel 50% of the time.
- Minimum of 5 years Bankruptcy and Foreclosure experience with a full understanding of the entire Bankruptcy process and how the bankruptcy stay affects the foreclosure process.
- MSP and LPS experience is a plus
Lakeview Loan Servicing - 11 months ago