Manage loan portfolio through the bankruptcy process to ensure department timelines are met or preferably exceeded. Responsible to both internal and external customers to solve financial and non-financial customer inquiries in an incoming call center environment. Develop proficiency with work assignments to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy of work performed. Direct and monitor the work performed by Outside Counsel, in compliance with Department timeline requirements. Ability to multitask and manage time effectively to increase and or maintain productivity will be critical to proficient job performance.
1. Manage Bankruptcy portfolio on an independent basis.
2. Handle customer calls efficiently and effectively, while resolving the customer inquiries.
3. Understanding of payment postings and ability to read and understand payment histories.
4. Manage deadlines by prioritizing and handling multiple projects with competing time constraints.
5. Manage and monitor work performed by Outside Counsel to ensure bankruptcy timelines are met.
6. Manage and maintain data integrity in the MSP, LPS, PACER and NDC.
7. Develop and maintain working relationship with Outside Counsel, Trustees, and Bankruptcy Courts.
8. Maintain working knowledge of investor requirements and ensure that those requirements are met.
9. Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
10. Execute customer billing inquiries and account changes accurately and promptly
11. Adapt quickly to changing environment(s).
12. Adhere to all corporate policies as well as internal and external and compliance guidelines.
13. Proven ability to handle stressful situations and effectively manage a high volume workload. Willing to work in a call center environment with heavy telephone customer interaction, while maintaining a high portfolio performance.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in similar role is required.
2. 2 year minimum experience in: call center experience, Bankruptcy, mortgage servicing, foreclosure, or origination.
3 Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
4. Ability to manage time to maintain department productivity standards.
5. Manage and maintain data integrity in MSP, LTS, Lenstar data management systems.
6. Detail orientation coupled with demonstrated strong project management skills are required.
7. Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Access is required.
8. Strong interpersonal skills: professional, courteous, friendly, warm, empathetic, level-headed and composed.
Principal Outcomes/Accountabilities of Job & Direct Reports:
This position is responsible for protecting the assets of the company, owned and serviced, through timely and accurate management of loans in the bankruptcy process.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.