Follows standard recipes to prepare cocktails and other
beverages, mixing liquor. Service wine and draught or
bottled beer, and changes beer systems when needed.
Collects money for beverages served. Orders or
requisitions liquor and supplies; cleans, and stacks.
Keeps inventory up to par. Follows company policies and
controls. Participates in special promotions and
upselling by suggesting brand names to guests.
- Responsible for proper set-up and presentation of bar
beer and wine from the purchasing department.
- Responsible for the accurate requisition of liquor,
- Responsible for maintaining accurate par levels at the
sales in accordance with the checkout procedure.
- Responsible for proper collection and tally of all
standard beverage manual.
- To follow all drink recipes written in The Peabody
- To constantly maintain bar area as clean and orderly
order to provide guest information and guest
- To function responsibly in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- To be familiar with other aspects of the hotel in
- To maintain excellent work habits which insure
- Checking for cleanliness of bar and service area.
- To perform other work related duties as assigned by
pounds, including setting and storing in overhead areas.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to constantly lift and move approximately 40
approximately 200 pounds, including up and down
- Ability to push/pull a loaded beverage cart weighing
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, climb and reach on a
run as warranted.
- Ability to move freely within the bar area.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to stand or walk on a continuous basis, and
repetitive motion (for example: pouring drinks), and/or
- Ability to perform tasks requiring sustained
fine motor skills.
direct them to the various facilities and functions
- Ability to communicate with guests and be able to
within the hotel.
(for example: blenders, dishwashing equipment).
- Ability to properly maintain and operate equipment
a courteous, empathetic, and discreet manner.
- Ability to interact with guests and other employees in
procedures, for example: fire, crowd control, inclement
- Ability to carry out all safety and emergency
weather and bomb threats.
- Ability to handle cash and credit transactions.
- Ability to effectively utilize point of sale
- Ability to read and write effectively.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, including the use
and disinfectants), and with prolonged exposure to
- Ability to work with chemicals (for example: cleaners
supply as designated by the Public Health Services.
- Not infected by diseases transmitted through the food
establish high degree of customer service (smile, eye
- Ability to read and follow PHG Employee Handbook.
- Ability to sustain direct contact with public; must
contact, positive personal presentation, etc.), and high
volume of interaction with guests and staff.
- Ability to uphold and exemplify Peabody Service
- Ability to adhere to Peabody grooming standards.
Peabody Little Rock - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -