Looking for an Exciting, Part-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of a Part-Time, Banquet Captain for our Brunswick Zone XL Bowling Center located in Homewood, IL.
Banquet Captains set-up banquets to customer satisfaction, as well as serve food and supervise the staff.
• Sets up the room per customer agreement
• Serves food and drinks to customers and serves alcoholic beverages to customers in accordance with Brunswick policy and law
• Remains available to the guests throughout events to ensure guest service is maintained
• Keeps tables free from debris and promptly remove dishes, utensils and glassware as the customer is finished
• Returns empty glassware to bar/discards trash into receptacles
• Takes drink and food orders (as needed), collects money and returns change to customers (if applicable)
• Provide friendly, courteous, polite and helpful customer service and demonstrates courteous, professional service around a banquet table
• Lifts and carries heavy trays of food and beverages
• Informs management of customer complaints
• Communicates orders to bartender
• Rings up transactions from events as required using provided tools
• Provides feedback on events to Events Manager to maximize event revenue and efficiency
• Provides a safe environment for customers
• Checks customer's ID for legal drinking age and ensures serving alcohol responsibly
• Monitors buffet food consumption and coordinates replenishment in a timely/efficient manner
Experience: Prior waiter/waitress experience
Banquet Server experience highly preferred.
Leadership skills are a must.
Must have completed Serving Alcohol Responsibly (SAR) training and be T.I.P.S. certified.
Must be at least 21 years old.
Education Level: High school diploma or equivalent
Schedule: Part-time work only. Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Bowling
To Apply: Please complete all application tasks in order to be considered.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...