About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a Banquet Houseman to join our team at the Hotel Adagio.
As Banquet Houseman, you’ll be responsible for the physical set-up, cleanliness and maintenance of all banquet equipment and function rooms, as well as their related areas.
Key responsibilities of a Banquet Houseman include:
• Correctly and efficiently setting up and breaking down all function space according to the event order
• Refreshing all meeting rooms as needed
• Transporting and storing tables, chairs and other equipment
• Safely handling and storing all banquet equipment
• Assisting Banquet Servers as needed
• Responding quickly to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Reporting needed repairs and/or unsafe conditions to supervisor
• Maintaining security of equipment, keys and supplies issues each day
• Performing other duties as assigned
The ideal Banquet Houseman candidate will have at least one year of banquets or convention services experience and a passion for delivering excellent service. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
• Ability to stand, walk, bend and move around during entire shift
• Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
• Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Evolution Hospitality - 10 months ago
Hotel information for the hotel adagio, a joie de vivre boutique hotel in san francisco, ca, us