Complete all work assignments and follow all instructions directed by the supervisor or shift leader.
Ensure all water, amenities, audio-visual and breaks are in the room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
Comply with all customer needs for additional equipment and supplies and convey the additional charge to the guest.
Notify the supervisor to add to the guest check.
Display good customer relation skills when dealing with customers.
Set up and clean all meeting and meal function rooms in accordance with company and hotel specifications.
Assist with meal service and breakdown as needed.
Ensure the proper handling of all equipment and supplies.
Perform other related duties as required.
Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stopping
- The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and associates may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
- Associates are required to comply with Colwen Management Inc uniform and appearance standards. Associates are expected to carry out all reasonable requests by Managers which the associate is capable of performing.
Colwen Hotels provides full-service solutions customized to match each of our clients’ unique brands. We never assume one...