Provides exemplary table service to Resort guest in a friendly and warm manner. Maintaining a professional dining atmosphere at all times. Provides set up and breakdown of convention center special events and any other Resort functions.
- Provides warm, hospitable guest relations in all guests contacts while maintaining a professional image at all times.
- Reviews all function sheets and menus prior to start of function in order to answer all guest questions.
- Takes guests order when choice of menu items are offered.
- Provides continous contact with group organizers during function.
- Ensures good health and safety practices at all times. Assists in keeping the banquet area neat and clean and maintaining appropriate stock and supplies.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate desirable.
- 1 year of experience in dealing with customers/guests required, preferably in the food service industry.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to read, write and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once under pressure.
- Excellent service approach when dealing with guests.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Food Handler or ServSafe Certificate and an OLCC Servers Permit required.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation - 23 months ago