- Communicates effectively and genuinely with guests, team members and other departments.
- Maintains a friendly and caring demeanor at all times in a fast paced environment.
- Able to find guest centric solutions. (Hugs the guest)
- Resolve guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer by being guest centric, friendly and caring. Communicate to Management any problem, complaint or unhappy guest.
- Be intuitive to guest needs, anticipates needs in job performance, being proactive instead of reactive.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress
- Responds quickly to all guest requests in a caring, friendly and professional manner, consistently follows up to ensure guest satisfaction that meets and exceed our services standards.
- Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the James Report each shift.
- Has knowledge of and assists in all emergency procedures as required.
- Attends all mandatory meetings and training classes.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the event order; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Communicates changes, sercing times, head count, etc. to Banquet Captain and/or kitchen.
- Performs pre- and post shift side work; set-up, condiments, etc.
- Polishes glassware and silverware.
- Clears table after service. Removes trays of dirty dishes, silverware and glassware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Clears room at end of banquet of all props and centerpieces and properly returns to storage.
- .Assists with room set-ups and breakdowns; leaves rooms set-up for next shift.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Any and all other duties deemed necessary by a member of management.
Denihan Hospitality Group - 21 months ago