About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are currently looking for on call Banquet Servers to join our team at the Desert Princess Resort Palm Springs.
As Banquet Server, you’ll be responsible for serving menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to Hotel specifications and group requirements.
Key responsibilities of a Banquet Server include:
• Serving all food courses and beverage items to the guest in accordance with function requirements
• Timing the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests
• Taking beverage orders and collecting payments where specified
• Maintaining cleanliness and condition of the work areas and equipment
• Performing pre and post shift side work
• Clearing tables after service
• Performing other duties as assigned which may include assisting with set up and/or break down of function space
The ideal Banquet Server candidate will have at least one year of banquets or convention services experience, exceptional communication skills, and a passion for delivering excellent service. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
• Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30 pounds through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift
• Ability to handle, carry and/or lift items weighing up to 75 pounds
• Ability to stand, walk, and move around during entire shift
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have a valid alcohol awareness certification or be capable of obtaining certification
• Must have a valid Certified Food Handlers Card or be capable of obtaining one
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- 23 months ago - save job
The Doral Tesoro Hotel & Golf Club is a North Ft. Worth hotel that perfectly blends stylish design and a fashionable urban atmosphere....