The Banquet Server is responsible for ensuring guests have an enjoyable meal in whatever capacity they are assigned that day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures guests have an enjoyable meal.
- Ensures the assigned job is carried out in a professional, friendly manner.
- Communicates appropriately with supervisors, dining room staff and guests; listens effectively.
- Ensures proper production and presentation of all food items and provides maximum appeal and freshness.
- Maintains kitchen sanitation and equipment cleaning schedule
- Is able to maintain a clean, professional appearance, appropriate for working with the general public.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic food preparation and service knowledge.
- Seeks to exceed guest expectations by engaging them in conversation if appropriate and anticipating their needs.
Ability to deal effectively with several projects, an eye for detail, and a friendly manner in dealing with guests. Flexibility and dependability are essential.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must have High school diploma or GED. One year experience in a kitchen/serving environment required. Must be over 21 to work with any alcoholic beverages. High School Diploma or GED required, unless an active student.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender/ sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.